NH Real Estate School
call / text: (603) 225-5266
email: [email protected]
NH Real Estate License
1. The cost for the accredited 40-credit live Zoom Salesperson Pre-license Course is $300. The cost for the accredited self-study 60-credit Broker Pre-license Course is $325. Both versions include NH State Specific Material; textbook "Modern Real Estate Practice", 21st edition sold separately. Payments to Ann Flanagan NH Real Estate School can be made by cash or check, or online through PayPal.
2. After completing the pre-license course, register for examination through the NH Real Estate Commission (Exam Registration Form, with $155 for salesperson; $170 for broker, payable to Treasurer, State of NH).
3. AFTER passing both portions of the exam (national & state) then you MUST apply to the NH Real Estate Commission for your real estate license (License Application form) within 6 months of passing the examination regardless of whether you decide to be active or inactive; salesperson license is $90, broker license is $110 payable to Treasurer, State of NH.
4. Send the Criminal Record Release Authorization Form to the NH State Police with $25 payable to State of NH Criminal Records (fingerprints NOT required).
5. Renew license every 2 years at NH Real Estate Commission (Online Renewal $90 for salesperson or $110 for broker, payable to Treasurer, State of NH). Inactive renewal requires an accredited 3-credit CORE Course; active renewal requires an accredited 3-credit CORE Course and 12-credits of accredited Elective Courses. Many Continuing Education renewal courses are also available online.
(see "CE Renewal")
REMEMBER: You have 6 months to take the examination after starting the Salesperson pre-license education, you must take the exam within 3 months after Exam Registration, and you have 6 months after passing the examination to send your License Application to the NH Real Estate Commission. If you precede or exceed these time limits the NH Real Estate Commission may require you to re-pay for the examination, re-take the pre-license course, and/or re-take the examination.
For specific information about
the licensing process,
please refer to the