NH REAL ESTATE SCHOOL
call / text: (603) 225-5266
email: [email protected]
Effective August 1, 2022
New Hampshire now
accepts Recognition from all states
Candidates who have an active real estate license in another state have to take only the State Portion of the New Hampshire exam, provided you took the entire exam (national and state) in another state.
(However, NH doesn't accept Maine Sales Agent; only Maine Broker)
There are no pre-licensing education requirements for Recognition candidates
However, many candidates feel the need to obtain study materials and/or attend New Hampshire State specific classes in order to help them prepare for the New Hampshire State Portion of the examination.
Ann Flanagan NH Real Estate School can provide pertinent STUDY MATERIALS - including NH practice quiz questions and the opportunity to attend ZOOM classes (optional, included) pertaining to New Hampshire State specific information for a cost of $150
Please refer to the
" Zoom Calendar "
if you want to attend Classes #9 & 10
in any order convenient for you
(available via "ZOOM")
NO additional cost
1. Register for NH State specific portion only of the examination through PSI. School Code for Recognition Reciprocity is #9999. The NH Real Estate Commission no longer accepts Exam Registration Forms or payments for examinations. For all questions and support regarding Examinations, please contact PSI.
PSI Exams Online - One Stop Solution for Test Takers .
Exam Registration Form and exam fee is submitted directly to PSI: https://www.oplc.nh.gov/sites/g/files/ehbemt441/files/inline-documents/sonh/rec-exam-registration-20230109.pdf
2. You will need a Certificate of Good Standing from your original state (submit with Exam Registration).
3. You MUST take the exam within 3 months after registration.
4. Examinations are administered by appointment morning, afternoon, or evening, 7 days per week (appointment availability varies by location) at various PSI Assessment Center locations throughout the country. NH centers are located in Concord, Manchester, Nashua, and Portsmouth; but you can take the exam at another out-of-state assessment location if this is more convenient for you. Computerized exam results are provided immediately upon completion of the examination.
5. If you do not pass the examination, you must re-take the examination after registering anew for examination through the PSI (re-take exam fee $65).
6. AFTER passing the exam, then you MUST apply to the NH Real Estate Commission for your real estate license (License Application form) within 6 months of passing the examination regardless of whether you decide to be active or inactive; salesperson license is $90, broker license is $110 payable to Treasurer, State of NH.
7. Send the Criminal Record Release Authorization Form to the NH State Police with $25 payable to State of NH Criminal Records (fingerprints NOT required).
8. If you exceed these time limits the NH Real Estate Commission may require you to re-pay for the examination and/or re-take the examination.
9. Renew license every 2 years at NH Real Estate Commission (Online Renewal $90 for salesperson or $110 for broker, payable to Treasurer, State of NH); inactive renewal requires an accredited 3-credit CORE Course; active renewal requires an accredited 3-credit CORE Course and 12-credits of accredited Elective Courses; many Continuing Education renewal courses are also available online.
(see "CE Renewal").
For specific information about
the licensing process,
please refer to the